Thank you so much to Jane at https://noplainjanie.wordpress.com/about/
for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It always feels wonderful to be recognized in some way and I appreciate it very much. I have enjoyed becoming a part of the blogging community while making new friends from around the world.
Blogging 101 has been an excellent tool for both support and networking. These awards are yet another way for us to spread our horizons and reach bloggers we may not have come across otherwise.
The rules for this round are:
- Thank the person who nominated you by tagging their original post to yours. Thank you so much to Jane at https://noplainjanie.wordpress.com/about/
for nominating me for a Liebster Award!
- Answer questions.
- Nominate other bloggers who deserve this award.
- Ask them questions.
- Put these rules in your post.
- 6.Inform the bloggers you have nominated.
The questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite animal? Cats hands down! I have one (WILEY a boy).
- What is your inspiration to write? I have always loved to write, journal and blog.
- Where do you live? USA, ILLINOIS, GRAYSLAKE.
- What are your three favorite posts of your own?https://bookreviews1966.wordpress.com/category/blogging-101/
- What is the one thing you hope to accomplish in life? To finish my book for my daughter of my life so that when I die, she has one book from me to her only.
- Have you ever played any sports? Yes, Volleyball
- Do you have a hobby? Reading hands down!
- Where is the one place you’ve never been, but hope to travel to? Not sure!
- What is your all-time favorite song? Forgotten by Darrell WOORLEY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY
- What month were you born? December
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Love my name
My questions for those I have nominated are:
- What are you most afraid of?
- What do you do on a rainy Sunday?
- Would you rather food shop or clothes shop
- Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Are you addicted to sleep?
- Where is your favorite place to take a nap?
- When do you like to write your blog?
- Why do you blog?
I would like to award to following blogs:
Today is 1/15/2015
Versatile Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about Jackie Paulson are:
1. I love to read
2. I finally graduated from college at 47@ Raised my daughter first.
3. I love Christmas and decorating
4. I have blogged 5 years but two times my blog got hacked
5. I love my cat!
6. I am very compassionate.
7. I forgive everyone
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
- The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
1. I love my hair
2. I hate to cook
3. I am obsessed with pens!
4. I love make up
5. I hate dresses
6. I have tons of books
7. I have cystic acne
8. I love law
9. I have a big blanket collection
10. I quit being a Barber
11. I quit being a Security Officer
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
5. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the award logo.
- Link back to the person who gave you this award nomination.
- State seven pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers, post links to their page and drop them a comment to let them know.
Super Sweet Blogger Award
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
- Answer five super sweet questions and five of your own
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers
5. Notify your nominees on their blog
And last, but not least, my 5 questions to you.
1. What were you known for in high school? Studying
2. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Can’t answer that
3. Cat person or dog person? Cat
4. What do you need to be happy? A book
5. What’s your favorite food? Italian