In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “From Every Angle.”
Hello everyone, been a transitional week for me. I am back into cutting hair in a different Great Clips hair salon but it is much better. I bought a foot massager to help my sore feet after standing on my feet all day. I am cleaning and organizing at home and at work. I am a clean freak and hate dust and grim on anything. I will tell you this salon is the cleanest and will bring in many new clients! I love to be clean.
My new kittens are wild and fancy free.
My new schedule is what I needed.
I am going to need Dental work done soon, so a visit to him was Thursday. More on that later.
I did not have the internet for months, but now I have COMCAST and hope to post more regular. I enjoy visiting all of my community bloggers forgive me as without the internet it was not so easy for me and I MISS ALL OF YOU.
- A miracle that my twenty-one year old girl now calls and talks to me and we need to pray because she is a “claimed” Athiest.
- I raised her as a single mom as a Christian.
- Things I love are:
- Getting my nails done
- Coke a cola drink
- The Internet
- My new Kindle and my new samsung A5 Phone
- Oh I fixed my car this week got an Oil change and fixed odds and ends. R E L I E F!
Please hit like, and comment ANYTHING, I work every weekend but will be sure to check in more often. Thanks, Jackie
- Follow Book Lover Reviews on WordPress.com
Sign Up ♥