The first thing that I thought of was the envelope we all use to use to write “snail mail letters” with! I use to be a huge writer to family and relatives across the USA. I even kept letters from family and friends. Come to think of it I have tons of Christmas cards I kept for memories down the road. Technology has come such a long way! Now we do email. Then to add the cell phones, smart phones, ipods, ipads, ebook, nooks, and out went the old fashion ways of writing letters!
Do you miss writing letters to all of your family and friends the old fashion way? I DO!!
Want to participate? Each Friday, we’ll provide a theme. Publish a new post with a photo interpreting the theme. Include the pingback to this week’s challenge to share your post with the community. Learn More
- May 8th, 1:59 PM WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge Forces of Nature Tornado’s
- May 7th, 10:28 PM May 7, 2015 Transition Post
- May 1st, 4:15 PM WEEKLY WORDPRESS PHOTO CHALLENGE INTRICATE TATOOS AND ART
- Apr 29th, 11:44 PM The Cancer Solution: Taking Charge of your Life with Cancer By Jack C Westman
- Apr 24th, 4:19 PM Weekly Photo Challenge Motion