Yesterday I posted my 5,000 Followers Thanks to all of you, all under a year. That to me is the best reward!
In addition:https://gabimili.wordpress.com/ gave me the idea to post my awards:
Surprisingly I was nominated as a blogger to participate in a beauty contest
Below you can find the rules of “The WordPress Family Award” contest, to be follow by those who decide to accept sequel.
Rules of The Award:
- Ping back to the person who gave you the Award.
2.Display the Award. Picture is here: http://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/wordpressfam1.jpg
3. Display text (in Red – if possible) as the creator of this Award wants people to know why he made it.
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost family here on WordPress.
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family.
Created BY Jakes Printer my oldest friend and dear: https://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/2015/02/26/sherman-alexie/
Dragon Loyalty Award
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 Interesting Things About Me:
1) My best feature is my long black hair
2) I have always lived in Illinois, USA
3) I am an avid reader, blogger, and currently out of a job
5) I have 5,000 followers under one year
6) I have a Cat named Wiley I love
7) I love to blog here and love my followers you all mean the world to me!
- Ambitious Drifter
- Ask Otis
- Bad Fish 2
- Carl my friend
- Character Moods For Writing
- Chittle Chattle
- Free Life coach
- Ginny McCabe
- God’s TRUTH
- Jesus Posts
- Laurie Nichols Friend
- Monday Motivation Day
- My Friend Elizabeth
- My friend SMILE
- My Little Corner Books Blog
- My Thrider
- Professional Photo’s by Pete
- Rita my friend
- Sam my friend
- SUED51 Blog I like
- The Birth of a Book
- The Daily Post
- Thistles & Whistles
- TRAVELing macs
- Your Well Wisher Program