The above is my photo’s For the wordpress weekly challenge DEPTH
Below is a collection of all the stuff I feel I need to post.
Before you read on, if you do..I have to tell you my story. I have a homeless man I have made as a friend in my work environment. I want to share more but will save the post for tomorrow, as I work nights, just got home, am exhausted. My feet hurt, I have athletes foot and I can’t think straight.
- Jan 27th, 1:28 AM Blogging 101 Add a Contact page
- Jan 24th, 1:28 PM Weekly Photo Challenge Express Yourself
- Jan 22nd, 11:34 AM Blogging 101 storyteller’s toolbox
- Jan 21st, 4:57 PM Blogging 101 Hit Like?
- Jan 20th, 4:00 PM Ping-backs: A Very Quick Tutorial On How to Create One
- JANUARY 30, 2015
For the last weekend of Blogging 101, we’ve got one old idea and one new idea to put your blog on the path to popularity.
It’s our last weekend together, sob! As always, use this time to catch up, or catch some time away from your blog. But if you want to make the most of these last days of Blogging 101, we’ve got two good ideas for you:
- Review your posts to date and use them to brainstorm. Look back over what you’ve published. What have you been most proud of? What are the common threads? Which have been most popular? Create and save at least two draft posts with ideas that come from those.